- Restaurant Week Spring 2014 is Here!
- Special Event – Whiskey Dinner on February 20th
- Next Chef’s Table – Thursday, March 6th
- Winter Weekday Specials
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at The Roundhouse!
- Chef’s Table
- Yoga at The Roundhouse: Vibe-a-thon
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with your family and friends at The Roundhouse
- Yoga at The Roundhouse: MELT Workshops
- Yoga at The Roundhouse: Workshop for Healing and Renewal
Get Warm the Best Way We Know How: Join us for Our First Whisky Dinner!
Join the Roundhouse and Compass Box Whiskey for a special night of food and whiskey tasting on Thursday, February 20th. Enjoy six courses paired with six artisan, small-batch scotch whiskies for $95 per person (does not include tax and gratuity). Experts from Compass Box will be on hand to guide the way and the night will also feature a cigar roller.
Please call the restaurant directly to make your reservation – 845.765.8369.
Reserve Your Seat for the Next Chef’s Table – Thursday, March 6th!
Our first Chef’s Table was a resounding success and we are excited to host our next set of guests!
Settle in to our communal table in the middle of the beautiful Swift dining room and enjoy this unique experience with other foodies. This prix-fixe dinner consists of 9 courses and some surprises along the way!
The price is $125 per person (tax and gratuity not included) or for $175 per person we will include a beverage pairing featuring expertly paired beer, wine and spirits for each course.
There are only 14 spots available for this one-of-a-kind opportunity! Please call the restaurant directly to make a reservation – 845.765.8369.
Join us on Wednesdays and Thursdays for a great winter meal deal! Come in to 2EM for a burger and get a free beer. Dine in Swift and order a la carte or opt for a 3 course special – pick an appetizer, entree and dessert for only $40!
Click here or call us at 845.765.8369 to make a reservation today!
Reserve Your Seat at Our Chef’s Table!
We are pleased to announce the start of a monthly Chef’s Table, where you can enjoy the creative cuisine of Chef Brandon Collins and his team. Settle in to our communal table in the middle of the beautiful Swift dining room and enjoy this unique experience with other foodies. This prix-fixe dinner consists of 9 courses and some surprises along the way!
Our first Chef’s Table is being held on Thursday, January 16th. The price is $125 per person (tax and gratuity not included) or for $175 per person we will include a beverage pairing featuring expertly paired beer, wine and spirits for each course.
Please call the restaurant directly to make a reservation – 845.765.8369.
Learn the Art of Vibe-a-thon with Jeanmarie Paolillo
Vibing is the art of aligning your internal world with what you want to create in the outer world, and then mindfully creating it. It is a step-by-step process of identifying what you want, doing the internal work to let go of the patterns of thought that don’t serve your vision through meditation, and incorporating mindfulness techniques to actively create new patterns. From that place of internal alignment, learning to navigate through evidence and contrast that lead to the opportunities for creation.
Join Jeanmarie for a day of classes and learn more about how to align with what you want to create in life. She will be teaching both an asana and meditation practice. Then stay to celebrate the release of her new book, Vibe-a-thon.
Saturday, December 7th
11am-12:15pm Open Level Class
12:30-2:30pm Art of Vibing/Meditation/Book Signing
11-12:15am Regular class rate ($20)
12:30-2:30 $40 (includes Vibe-a-thon signed book!)
Reservations are required.
To reserve, please visit our Online Store
Please email Phoebe for more information.
MELT with Lynn Peebles
Yoga at The Roundhouse
MELT Length: Learn the Moves
Sunday, October 27
Eliminate chronic pain, heal injury, and erase the signs of aging and negative effects of active lifestyle with MELT!
- MELT offers safe, easy and effective self-care techniques you can use every day to help your body feel better and function more efficiently.
- Using a specially developed MELT soft roller and small treatment balls for hands and feet, you will learn how to rehydrate connective tissue throughout your body, rebalance your nervous system and keep your muscles and joints working with greater ease and comfort.
Please note: Participants should be able to get up and down from the floor with ease and stand unassisted. All necessary equipment will be provided.
MELT Strength: Learn the Moves
Sunday, November 3
Erase harmful compensatory patterns in the body and improve muscle timing, stability and efficiency with MELT Strength!
- This workshop combines classic MELT Length moves with specific MELT Strength exercises, to enhance the function of your shoulder and pelvic girdle and core.
- Using soft rollers and resistance bands, you will learn how to Reintegrate the proper timing and split second neurological control of the deep stabilizers of the shoulder, hip and core, then Repattern your full body for more efficient movement throughout the day.
Please note: Participants should be able to get up and down from the floor with ease and stand unassisted. All necessary equipment provided.
*suggested to take MELT Length: Learn the Moves, Oct. 27*
Visit our Online Store to Register
Members, please email Phoebe
*If registering for both workshops, please enter promo code MELT to apply the discount*
ENERGY YOGA THERAPY WITH
Sunday, September 29, 2013
$35 Members/ $40 Non-members
Injury and illness are a part of life. Every injury or illness is a messenger, offering us a chance to evolve. Asana and Pranayama can help us move out old energy patterns, create new patterns of enhanced energy flow, heal and move on. Our practice then evolves as we evolve emotionally and spiritually.
Participants in this workshop will learn how to develop an intelligent approach to prevention, rehabilitation and self-care that includes benefits such as :
- Improved health.
- Greater awareness of internal forces effecting movement and well-being.
- A deeper understanding of the transformative messages that illness and injury hold for us.
This workshop is designed for students of all levels . Teachers also welcome.
Visit our Online Store to Register
Members, please email Phoebe